|Qualification for Eligibility
|Either Bachelors or Masters Degree in Electrical/ Electronics/ automobile/Mechanical/ Biomedical
||Sensors, Actuators, and Controls with demonstrated research experience in Automotive/Biomedical applications.
|Either Bachelors or Masters Degree in Electrical/ Instrumentation/ Electronics/ Biomedical/ Mechanical
||Medical Robotics/Medical imaging (doctoral thesis in medical imaging/medical robotics/allied areas) with translational research experience at postdoctoral level.
|Either Bachelors or Masters Degree in Electrical/ Electronics / Mechanical / Automobile
||Electric / Hybrid Vehicle Design.
|Either Bachelors or Masters Degree in Mechanical / Automobile
||Noise, Vibration and Harshness (NVH) with demonstrated research experience in Automotive applications.
(Applicants who meet the eligibility requirements, as well as in the advertised areas, will be considered for further processing).
Last date for submission of application forms is November 22, 2019 / 5pm.
Visit https://facapp.iitm.ac.in for more information.
How to apply:
- Relocation allowance, initiation (start-up) grant up to Rs. 20 lac, travel support for attending international and national conferences and meetings.
- Flexible leave rules, comprehensive medical coverage for family, and retirement benefits
- On-campus spacious housing on nominal rent (all houses have a Gigabit LAN connection)
- Round-the-clock power and water supply
- Self-sufficient campus with hospital, schools, restaurant, shopping centre, parks, excellent sports facilities, and Olympic-size swimming pool
- Social activities through Faculty Club and Women’s Association
The starting salary depends on the post-PhD experience, and is generally more than adequate to cover the expenses. Various employment opportunities exist on and around campus for the spouse and the Institute is making significant efforts towards expanding these opportunities.
For any queries about the application process or about the Department/Institute, you are welcome to contact the Head of the Department (firstname.lastname@example.org). If you want to visit the department, we would be glad to have you deliver a seminar and interact with our faculty.