PhD in Mechanical Engineering
Master of Engineering with specialization in Welding Engineering
Bachelor of Engineering in Mechanical Engineering
Note: # IF : Journal Impact Factor. The values shown are the values corresponding to the period of publication.
S. Bandyopadhyay, Saravana Kumar, G., and Palaniappan Ramu (Eds.), Machines and Mechanisms,Narosa Publishing House, New Delhi, 2012. (ISBN : 978-81-8487-192-0).
Zaki Ahmad (Ed.), Recent Trends in Processing and Degradation of Aluminium Alloys, InTech, Croatia, 2012. (ISBN: 978-953-307-734-5).
Saravana Kumar, G., Geometric Modeling Methods using Point Cloud Data: Computing Techniques for Recognition and Fitting of Free-form Curves and Surfaces, LAP Lambert Academic Publishing GmbH & Co. KG, Germany, 2010. (ISBN: 978-3-8433-5912-2).
Saxena, A. and Sahay, B., Computer Aided Engineering Design, Anamaya Publishers (India) and Springer (The Netherlands), 2005. (ISBN: 978-1-4020-2555-6).
Citation data of several publications listed in other "Tabs" are available through My Google Scholar Page
Full text of several publications listed in other 'Tabs" are available through My ResearchGate Page
Note: # L : One Lakh Indian Rupees.
PhD, (Jul 2019-current)
PhD, IIT-CMC-SCTIMST Clinical Engg. Program (Jan 2019-current)
Co-guide: Prof. Satya Subramani, Dept. of Physiology, CMC Vellore.
MS, ID (July 2018-current)
Co-guide: Prof. Abhijit Deshpande P, Dept. of Chemical Engg., IIT Madras.
3D printing using polymers
PhD, (July 2018-current)
Co-guide: Dr. Murugaiyan A, Dept. of Materials and Metallurgical Engg., IIT Madras.
Metal additive manufacturing
PhD, (Jan 2017-current)
Computer aided diagnosis of spine
MS, External candidate from Honeywell (Jul 2016-current)
Design for additive manufacturing
MS, (Jul 2016-Sep 2019)
Design for additive manufacturing
Engineer at Eaton India Innovation Center LLP, Pune
MS+PhD, (Jul 2013-Jun 2019)
Co-guide: Prof. Yoganadhan N, Dept. of Neurosurgery, MCW, Milwaukee, US.
Influence of morphological variations on cervical spine biomechanics
PhD, (Jul 2011-Sep 2018)
Co-guide: Prof. Arul Prakash K, Dept. of Applied Mechanics, IIT Madras.
Numerical simulation of fluid flow analysis and design optimization of hydro turbo machines
R & D Mechanical engineer at Forbes Marshall Private Limited, Chennai
PhD, (Jan 2013-Mar 2018)
Co-guide: Dr. Sankara J Subramanian, Dept. of Engineering Design, IIT Madras.
Curvature and strain computation in DIC
Head R & D at PhotoGAUGE
PhD, (Jul 2012-Feb 2018)
Computer aided diagnosis of spine pathologies
PhD, (Jul 2011-Jul 2017)
Co-guide: Prof. A K B Chand, Dept. of Mathematics, IIT Madras.
Fractal splines in CAGD applications
Faculty member, SRM Chennai
MS, (Jul 2011-Jul 2014)
Surface roughness investigation and prediction model for poly-jet rapid prototyping system
Technical Staff, Central Workshop, IIT Madras
MS, (Jul 2009-Jul 2012)
Design and analysis of subject specific femoral implants
Assistant Professor at Amal Jyothi College of Engineering, Kerala
PhD, IIT Guwahati (2006-2010)
Subject specific design and analysis for fabrication of human femoral scaffold
Assistant Professor at IIITDM Kancheepuram
· Deepti Sharma, CAD based scaffold design for liver tissue using MRI images
· Sunny Patel, Design of Pressure Relieving Insoles for Diabetic Patients at Low Risk: A Finite Element Approach.
@ IIT Guwahati
· Appa Rao Ambatti, A methodology for layered manufacturing of porous objects
· Venkateshwara Chowdary, Multi-objective optimal synthesis of planar path generating mechanisms
· Sivaprasad Koralla, Optimization of pipe routing through arbitrary domain
· Ganesh D Walsange, Computer aided sesign and analysis of asymmetric gears
· Sairambabu N L, Unstructured mesh generation over arbitrary domain by an hybrid advancing front technique
· Ramesh G Meena, Feature based modelling and analysis of axial fan (Co-guided by Prof. A. D. Sahasrabudhe, ME, IITG)
· Shanka S Babu, Unstructured mesh generation using an hybrid advancing front technique
· Rajendra Kishore, Robust synthesis of linkage mechanism with optimal tolerance allocation (Co-guided by Prof. A. D. Sahasrabudhe, ME, IITG)
· Prasanth M, Stiffness optimization of custom cementless hip implant
· Phalguna I, Heat transfer analysis using complex geometry and feasibility with additive manufacturing
· Dhinesh N, Framework for automated validation of cervical spine model
· Mohit Kumar, Reconstruction of Cranial Implant for Cranioplasty
· Ananthula Abhishek, Adaptive subdivision in conversion of AMF to STL format
· Anant Gupta, Experimentation with 3D printing to create animal tissues
· Vivek Velivela, A Finite Element Model to Predict the Part Strength of Fused Deposition Modeling Printed Parts
· Sudhakar Reddy, Development of 3D profile scanner
· Srikanth Prasad J, Design and development of a laser line scanning system
· Manu Gupta, Patient specific parametric geometric modeling of cementless hip prosthesis
· Sudhir Kindo, A methodology to find grit density and grit height difference of abrasives bonded in single layer configuration (Co-guided by Dr. Amitava Ghosh, ME)
Siva and Sumanth, Alignment of structured and unstructured meshes (Co-guided by Dr. R Ganesh Narayanan, ME, IITG)
Sudhendu Azad, 3D geometrical modeling of the human heart
Prof. K. Venkatesh, Spinal Disorders Unit, CMC Vellore
Prof. Vedantam Rajshekhar, Neurology Unit, CMC Vellore
Prof. Satya Subramani, Physiology, CMC Vellore
Prof. Narayan Yoganandan, Medical College of Wisconsin, USA
Prof. Palaniappan Ramu, ED, IIT Madras
Prof. Sandipan Bandyopadhyay, ED, IIT Madras
Prof. Arul Prakash K, Applied Mechanics, IIT Madras
Prof. A K B Chand, Mathematics, IIT Madras
Prof. Abhijit Deshpande, Chemical, IIT Madras
Prof. A Murugaiyan, Material Science &Metallurgy, IIT Madras
Prof. Koshy Varghese, Civil Engineering, IIT Madras
Dr. Jayaraj Govindaraj, Radiology, Apollo Hospitals Chennai
Dr. Harvinder Singh Chhabra, Indian Spinal Injuries Centre, New Delhi